Health Care Logistics is a successful and growing organization with a casual work environment. We are a family-owned company that values excellence in all aspects of our business. That excellence is possible because of our people. At HCL, your contribution can make a difference.
- Health Care Logistics manufactures and distributes health care-related items and conducts business from four central Ohio locations.
- We've spent more than 30 years tailoring our products and services to the unique needs of our customers.
- Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
A career at HCL provides you with an attractive benefits package. Our competitive benefit plan includes:
- Paid vacation
- Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Medical dependent care flexible spending
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- Company-matched 401K
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Care Logistics also offers generous wellness incentives to its employees through its Healthy Living program.
How to Apply
Health Care Logistics uses an electronic application process. Apply online by clicking "Search Jobs" above and your application will be promptly reviewed. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you.
HCL requires a complete background check, reference check and pre-employment drug screen prior to hire.
Health Care Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.